COVID-19 Protocols in compliance with NCDHHS Exec Order No 141 Section 6D
We have implemented the following to help ensure your safety and mine.
- MASKS are to be worn the entire time we are together.
- Pre-screening for COVID-19 symptoms: Temperature check, verification of non-exposure and a signed written statement
- Deep cleaning between sessions
- Disinfecting high-touch areas: table, door knobs including outside office, hooks & wall behind hooks, pen, face cradle, bottles, massage cups, etc.
- Windows opened to refresh the room
- HEPA – Air purifier on high
- UV light used on chair & rugs
- Therapist changes clothes or apron
- All linens including blankets changed & dirty ones discarded in a sealed container.
- Extra care is taken in laundering all linens & blankets
- Hand sanitizer provided – please use liberally
- Clothes hooks and wall are cleaned between sessions
- DO NOT PLACE CLOTHING ON CHAIR – please use hooks
- Staggered appointments to allow for cleaning and avoid waiting and limit interactions with other clients.
- Waiting area is closed. Please come straight to my office and arrive no earlier than 10 minutes. Please wait in your car if you are more than 10 minutes early.
- Cancellation policy is waived for anyone showing flu-like symptoms
- I may check in with you in a few days post-visit to ensure no signs or symptoms of COVID-19 have appeared.
- Please let me know if you start showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 after our visit. This will allow me to ensure the safety of future clients.
- If I discover that I was infected with COVID-19 in the time around your visit, I will inform you so you can take extra precautions.
****These are subject to change as new information becomes available. Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification on any points or let me know how I can make you more comfortable.